LPA Job opportunity-Photographers Agent
Photographers Agent London EC1
Salary according to experience.
LPA (Lisa Pritchard Agency) is an established, yet innovative and forward thinking photographers agent and stills producer.
We currently have a rare and very exciting opportunity for the right person to join our dynamic team.
• To promote all aspects of the agency including the photographers, stylists, hair and make-up artists plus the stills production department.
• To creatively manage the LPA artists.
• To maintain the existing high profile of LPA via face to face networking, events, exhibitions, competitions plus all aspects of social media.
• To research and implement new ways of generating business.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will be super organised, focused and self motivated.
• Will be a natural and enthusiastic PR person.
• Will demonstrate a knowledge of commercial photography and its applications within the communications industry.
• Must have a good knowledge of social media networking, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and preferably Adobe Illustrator.
• Will have at least two years experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
Please email your CV, a covering letter and salary aspirations to email@example.com.
More information about LPA can be found on www.lisapritchard.com.