LPA Futures Competition 2017 / Extended Deadline!
The LPA Futures competition deadline has been extended to Sunday 19th February at 10pm, so if you haven't entered already you still have time! In light of this we wanted to remind what's up for grabs, with thanks to our generous sponsors. LPA Futures is a division of the Lisa Pritchard Agency developed to support and promote the next generation of commercial photographers. Selected by a panel of industry experts, a group of five up and coming photographers are represented by LPA as part of a two year programme. Click on the link below for full details of how to enter.
Not only do the five chosen photographers win representation with LPA Futures for two years, we have arranged a host of other brilliant prizes which will help each photographer to kick-start their career. Here’s what’s on offer…
• £250 worth of lighting hire, a days studio hire and a training course from Direct Photographic
• Vouchers worth £250 towards a tailor-made portfolio from Delta Design
• A Shine Online review of your website and online presence - worth £200. Shine Online is a new and exciting collaboration between Manage My Website and LPA
• Exhibition prints and a 20% discount on folio prints from Metro Imaging
• One hour of legal advice from Swan Turton
• £250 voucher towards camera insurance from William Carson / Chubb
To apply, please follow the steps outlined via the link here. The five winners will be announced in May 2017. Entrants must be 18 or over and based within the UK.