5 Mins With... / Cassie Gale / LPA Producer
- Tell us a bit about yourself Cassie? I hail from Yorkshire originally and studied Fine Art Photography at Manchester Metropolitan University. But I was tempted South by the bright lights of London as soon as I had finished my degree to pursue a career in photography.
- How did you get into the photography industry? For as long as I can remember I’ve always wanted to be in the industry and was fortunate enough to spend three years producing for the fabulous Gary Salter.
- How have you found time at LPA so far? Amazing and hilarious, a great class room for learning more about the industry and honing my skills.
- What’s your dream holiday destination? Visiting my mum back home or for something a bit more exotic I'd say Mexico or Greece - I love Greek food!
- Tell us something about you that we don’t know… I have very small nostrils, not good when I have a cold!
- Where do you go in London for inspiration? I go for a walk, somewhere I haven’t walked before but I can spend days just getting lost and discovering the streets.
- Who is your favourite non-LPA photographer? Bettina Von Zwehl.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Pickled onions or pickled gherkins.